Personal Mentorship Program
Personal Mentorship Program (PMP)
- One of the biggest advantages of PMP is that lessons can easily be customised to suit each
student. Learners will benefit from the fact that a tutor can adjust the pace, focus and goals
of a lesson depending on the needs and abilities of the student, meaning that learning
efficiency will be maximized. Another huge positive gained from PMP is the amount of time
a student will receive from a teacher. As private PMP is usually on a one-to-one basis,
teachers can focus their attention fully on a student. This is obviously a huge advantage
compared classes of twenty to thirty pupils where a teacher’s time is divided and individuals
can very easily become lost in the crowd.
Salient Features of PMP
1. No of students : (a) Only One (b) Up to 4 students
2. Charges (a) 800/- per hours (b) Upto 300/- per hour per student
3. Fully customized session as per need of students.
4. Payment is made per week plus one week payment as advanced deposit.
A premier Institute for Building Physics. Mentoring Students since 2015.